Please let us know when you are making your reservation if you will be bringing a pet. $30 per pet, per day will fetch your pet a place to stay (two pet maximum). Guests are expected to follow guidelines provided by the lodge and will be required to sign the below Pet Policy form at check-in.
Pet Policy Form
We love having our guests’ four-legged friends at Gray Eagle Lodge. Our guests’ comfort and peace of mind come first; the good behavior of your pet is imperative. Help us continue our “pets welcome policy”, by following the policy items below — NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- ALL PETS MUST BE ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES WHILE ON LODGE GROUNDS! Even if your dog is “nice”, other dogs may not be as cordial. Most guests would prefer the option to greet a dog as opposed to having a greeting forced upon them by your family pet. Plumas National Forest does not have a leash law on hiking trails (unless specifically marked otherwise).
- If your pet’s behavior, lack of leashing on Lodge grounds, and/or noise level disturbs the enjoyment of the other guests, management reserves the right to request that you vacate your cabin. You will be financially responsible for the entire reservation.
- NO PETS ALLOWED IN THE LODGE AT ANY TIME!
- We provide “mutt mitts” for your convenience. Our dispenser is located on a tree in the center circle in front of the Lodge by the fire pit. The second dispenser is located near the end of the property by the swimming hole. It is imperative that you pick up after your pet promptly and dispose of waste in the garbage cans located at various locations on Lodge grounds.
- Pets are NEVER allowed on indoor furniture or beds at the Lodge – even if you lay a towel or sheet down first! Comforters soiled and/or covered with dog hair will result in a $25 laundry fee.
- Please do not use the tubs and/or showers to wash your pets! We will charge you a $50 cleaning charge for non-compliance.
- Please do not use your towels to wash and dry your pet! You will be charged for any towels or linens that are no longer useable.
- If your pet is left inside your cabin during the day or secured on the front deck, you will NOT receive housekeeping services.
- If your dog barks while you are dining, we suggest you put your dog in your car, as most dogs consider this their “safe place” and suffer less anxiety.
- If any pet-related cleaning, repairs, or medical expenses are needed due to your pet’s behavior or habits, you will be financially responsible for expenses incurred by us or other guests.
- A maximum of two pets are allowed per cabin. Any exceptions must be reviewed and approved by management PRIOR to your check-in date – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Daily rate is $30 per pet, per night.